Fire Alarms R Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roland Fantom G6 Synthesizer-Should I Get?

3 posters

Go down

Roland Fantom G6 Synthesizer-Should I Get?  Empty Roland Fantom G6 Synthesizer-Should I Get?

Post by FireTech4010 Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am

I recently found a G6 at my thrift shop for $100. Should I buy to accompany my Roland G8 Fantom, Or should I wait?
FireTech4010
FireTech4010
Restricted Member
Restricted Member

Back to top Go down

Roland Fantom G6 Synthesizer-Should I Get?  Empty Re: Roland Fantom G6 Synthesizer-Should I Get?

Post by Nathan H. Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Evan tho your asking if you should buy something it is in the wrong forum so I am moveing this topic 

Arrow Topic Moved To General Market

Nathan H.
Nathan H.
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Roland Fantom G6 Synthesizer-Should I Get?  Empty Re: Roland Fantom G6 Synthesizer-Should I Get?

Post by TssCman123 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:08 pm

A topic should be created in the market forum only if a member is selling something, or if a member would like to present a listing on eBay, or a similar situation.

The general discussion forum (which is where this topic was originally posted) isn't as relevant as the help forum.

Arrow Moved From General/Market To General/Help

As far as the question goes, what do you mean by "wait".  Are you planning on getting the G6 at a later time?
TssCman123
TssCman123
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan H. Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:22 am

Give me credit for getting it in the right sub forum lol sorry tsscman123 and firetech2010
Nathan H.
Nathan H.
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum